October 10, 2009

The Stewart Family

I had the absolute pleasure of meeting the Stewart Family this afternoon. Shannon was doing a search for photographers in the Katy area, stumbled upon my 4th of July fireworks, checked out my website, and contacted me about doing her family session.

We had quite a few laughs over the phone talking about kids and husbands and work... just life in general.

So - we headed out to one of my favorite locations - and spent some time together. She has two absolutely gorgeous daughters... Ms. A and Ms. T... they were hilarious and did I mention gorgeous???


Photobucket

Photobucket

I think Dad will probably be meeting any future boyfriends at the door... and having long discussions with them before they are allowed to leave the house... ;-)

Photobucket


I love this photo! Love it!

Photobucket


There's a park close by... and the girls had to have this upside down photo... we had to work on it a bit... but it ended up being one of my favorites!

Photobucket

Okay... it's the age old dispute... color... or B&W. I love this photo... it has to be one of my favorite family shots... I told them to get close... and this was what they did... and I just pushed the button. Love the leaning... and the expressions.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you SO much for spending your time with me, and for giving me the honor of photographing your family. I really enjoyed it!

0 comments:

About This Blog

On my blog, I show off the latest session images, so that for your session, you can get a sneak peek on how your session went. You can also send your friends a quick link to see your wonderful pictures. Comments are ALWAYS appreciated!

From time to time, I also post about upcoming events & specials and photography things that I think are worth sharing with you.

So sit back, grab yourself a cup of coffee, and enjoy!



About Your Photographer

Katy, Texas, United States
Highly trained Starbucks drinker, annoyingly energetic morning person with some other traits that are designed to make you enjoy your time with me. Donna Beard Photography Phone: 281-513-1355

Contact me!

Main Website: Donna Beard Photography
Phone: 281-513-1355
Email Me: contact@dbeardphotography.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP