October 6, 2009

OpLove Session: The B Family... or is it the S Family?

The information about Oplove Sessions has slowly made it's way to the families... and the mother of a soldier emailed inquiring on whether I could fit them in before her daughter deployed.

I took off 2 days this week to spend time with my family... but I know how precious these sessions are, so I made arrangements with mom to get together with her family this afternoon. Fortunately, we all happen to be located in Katy, so it was a quick trip to the location, and we were done in about an hour.

I knew mom and I were going to get along quite nicely - we hugged when we met... lol. It's a southern thing...

Anyway... Ms B is deploying very shortly... and we managed to get some amazing photos of her and her family. I hope you enjoy!

She does serious... quite well!

Photobucket


This little guy was adorable... took him a bit to warm up... but he is well loved and KNOWS it!

Photobucket


Michael is Mr. Cool... caught him off guard with this one... his sisters were joking with him... and uh-oh... I caught a real smile!

Photobucket


I'm keeping the gagging photos to myself... they were quite hilarious!

Photobucket


It's all about the attitude! (and the boots got REALLY muddy after this shot!!) OOPS!

Photobucket


Boys will be boys... this was after we were done... walking back to the cars... he liked this part best!


Photobucket


Maybe we should have let him run like this to BEGIN with!

Photobucket


This is my FAVORITE shot of the day! LOVED this one! Loved it!

Photobucket


Okay... this one was really good too darn it!!

Photobucket


The whole family!

Photobucket


Let's just say that I'm very glad she's on OUR side! ;-)

Photobucket

All joking aside - this was an incredibly sweet family that I was quite happy to spend time with prior to their soldiers deployment. Thank you so much for honoring me by spending YOUR time with me.


0 comments:

About This Blog

On my blog, I show off the latest session images, so that for your session, you can get a sneak peek on how your session went. You can also send your friends a quick link to see your wonderful pictures. Comments are ALWAYS appreciated!

From time to time, I also post about upcoming events & specials and photography things that I think are worth sharing with you.

So sit back, grab yourself a cup of coffee, and enjoy!



About Your Photographer

Katy, Texas, United States
Highly trained Starbucks drinker, annoyingly energetic morning person with some other traits that are designed to make you enjoy your time with me. Donna Beard Photography Phone: 281-513-1355

Contact me!

Main Website: Donna Beard Photography
Phone: 281-513-1355
Email Me: contact@dbeardphotography.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP