May 23, 2009

Presenting: Mr. & Mrs. Flowers

I had the absolute pleasure of photographing the wedding of the new Mr. & Mrs. Flowers. I love people who are head over heels with the person they are marrying.

Ms. K is so down to earth that it was just a joy to hang out with her. Mr. T (ha!) seems the quiet type... but I'm sure it was just me. I was able to get him to laugh a few times.

So, without further delay...

This was the gorgeous sky that greeted my arrival at the church:

Photobucket



And this is the gorgeous bride... took a few tries to get that bubble that size. It wasn't a 'bubble gum' kind of gum...

Photobucket

Dad and his daughter walking down the aisle. I loved the total look of contentment on her face. They wrote their own vows, and they were gorgeous!!!


Photobucket

The new Mr. & Mrs. Flowers:

Photobucket

Now dad says he's 'not a photographer'... he's 'just a dad'... but I think he's hiding his talent a bit. This is one of HIS photographs of his daughter and his new son-in-law.


Photobucket


Hanging out in the bride's parents backyard. It was gorgeous!

Photobucket

They just fit each other so perfectly!

Photobucket

Cutting the cake... amazingly enough, they didn't shove it into one another's faces... it was great... cause I think some people were expecting it... but they were nice to one another!

Photobucket

And a closer look at the cake (with another of dad's - 'I'm just a dad' - photos of the couple:


Photobucket

And an unusual photo to include in a wedding set, but one of the groomsmen had a rather interesting tattoo... that I thought was worth photographing... and posting. Every where I go it seems people have such interesting body art.

Photobucket


On a funny note - I've decided it's a rather small world... despite how big it seems. When I arrived at the church, I saw a familiar name on one of the doors. I mentioned that I thought my cousin went to this church. Turns out, the pastor that performed the ceremony is my first cousin's husband. It was wonderful to be able to say hi to them.

Thank you T & K for allowing me to capture such an important occasion in your life. I really enjoyed getting to know you.

(oh, and for all of those reading this, we might be doing a "Trash the Dress" with K a bit later!)

1 comments:

tjennrn May 23, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

From Mother of the Bride...

I wanted to thank you so much for agreeing to do the photography. Not only did you agree to do it at the last minute, but your personality fit into the whole wedding event so nicely. You really made it fun! I love these pictures. I can't wait to see the rest.

...Wishing you the best for you and your family. Thanks for being a small part of ours...

Sincerely, Mrs. DJ

About This Blog

On my blog, I show off the latest session images, so that for your session, you can get a sneak peek on how your session went. You can also send your friends a quick link to see your wonderful pictures. Comments are ALWAYS appreciated!

From time to time, I also post about upcoming events & specials and photography things that I think are worth sharing with you.

So sit back, grab yourself a cup of coffee, and enjoy!



About Your Photographer

Katy, Texas, United States
Highly trained Starbucks drinker, annoyingly energetic morning person with some other traits that are designed to make you enjoy your time with me. Donna Beard Photography Phone: 281-513-1355

Contact me!

Main Website: Donna Beard Photography
Phone: 281-513-1355
Email Me: contact@dbeardphotography.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP