December 14, 2009

Christmas Open House - Military

I had an 'open house' for the military families that have done an Oplove Session with me, or qualified, but haven't done one yet. This was just a short session... to get some 'holiday' images to send to their soldiers.

I made a big pot of Chicken & Sausage Gumbo... and we just had fun and got some AMAZING photos!!

Ms. M is now eight and a half months old and is ADORABLE!!

Photobucket


She wasn't QUITE sure what to think about this guy...

Photobucket

This little guy is adorable! He was quite excited to come take photos!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

His mom wasn't prepared to take photos....but I didn't let that stop me! ;-)

Photobucket

These guys are twins, and are deployment experienced! They were under 3 the last time... so this time has proven to be MUCH different for mom.

Photobucket

I am so grateful to have such an amazing group of women to spend time with, who are dealing with the same issues that deployed families deal with. And we had a wonderful time eating wonderful Gumbo... and just spending time together!

It's not to late to get your Christmas Photos taken! Contact me today!

0 comments:

About This Blog

On my blog, I show off the latest session images, so that for your session, you can get a sneak peek on how your session went. You can also send your friends a quick link to see your wonderful pictures. Comments are ALWAYS appreciated!

From time to time, I also post about upcoming events & specials and photography things that I think are worth sharing with you.

So sit back, grab yourself a cup of coffee, and enjoy!



About Your Photographer

Katy, Texas, United States
Highly trained Starbucks drinker, annoyingly energetic morning person with some other traits that are designed to make you enjoy your time with me. Donna Beard Photography Phone: 281-513-1355

Contact me!

Main Website: Donna Beard Photography
Phone: 281-513-1355
Email Me: contact@dbeardphotography.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP