August 20, 2009

The adorable Lizotte kids!

I had a wonderful afternoon with mom and these two gorgeous kids this week. I had the pleasure of doing mom's maternity portraits a while back:

She was so adorable pregnant!



So she brought the newest addition by, with his big sister, and we had fun! We had to work a bit for this one... but I think it was worth it!

Photobucket


He was checking stuff out!
Photobucket


But once you got him smiling!! Ain't he adorable?

Photobucket


I love overalls on kids.... if I put overalls on 'my' little girl... she looks like a boy. But Ms. C has gorgeous long hair... so she could pull it off quite nicely!

Photobucket


My favorite.... I love this one! She was having fun... amazingly enough. But this look was so 'right' for the 'I'm out of here' image I was going for...

Photobucket

Sara - thank you for bringing your gorgeous little ones by to allow me the pleasure of taking their photo! I hope you enjoy these!

0 comments:

About This Blog

On my blog, I show off the latest session images, so that for your session, you can get a sneak peek on how your session went. You can also send your friends a quick link to see your wonderful pictures. Comments are ALWAYS appreciated!

From time to time, I also post about upcoming events & specials and photography things that I think are worth sharing with you.

So sit back, grab yourself a cup of coffee, and enjoy!



About Your Photographer

Katy, Texas, United States
Highly trained Starbucks drinker, annoyingly energetic morning person with some other traits that are designed to make you enjoy your time with me. Donna Beard Photography Phone: 281-513-1355

Contact me!

Main Website: Donna Beard Photography
Phone: 281-513-1355
Email Me: contact@dbeardphotography.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP