October 25, 2008

Homecoming 2008

I had the pleasure of photographing some of high schoolers from my daughters school. Friday night was their homecoming football game, and they won 28 to 18. Saturday night, they were enjoying it. These are just a few of the photos - I took more than 200.

Here is a group shot at the Galleria:

Photobucket

These kids were alot of fun. They had over an hour wait for their table at their restaurant in the Galleria, so we wandered around the mall for a while.

While we were waiting for the limo to arrive....

Photobucket


Photobucket


The galleria is full of all kinds of fun spots to take pictures in.... this brick wall just screamed out: I'll look fabulous in pictures! And it did.... the girls made it look pretty darn good too!


Photobucket


Ms. R has such classy style.

Photobucket

You guys were wonderful! Thanks for letting me hang out with you for a while. I hope you enjoyed dinner and your dance!



1 comments:

Natalie Allen October 27, 2008 at 7:24 PM  

These are awesome. Great work with these. They are some styling homecoming goers :)

About This Blog

On my blog, I show off the latest session images, so that for your session, you can get a sneak peek on how your session went. You can also send your friends a quick link to see your wonderful pictures. Comments are ALWAYS appreciated!

From time to time, I also post about upcoming events & specials and photography things that I think are worth sharing with you.

So sit back, grab yourself a cup of coffee, and enjoy!



About Your Photographer

Katy, Texas, United States
Highly trained Starbucks drinker, annoyingly energetic morning person with some other traits that are designed to make you enjoy your time with me. Donna Beard Photography Phone: 281-513-1355

Contact me!

Main Website: Donna Beard Photography
Phone: 281-513-1355
Email Me: contact@dbeardphotography.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP