August 20, 2008

Sometimes....

people are just awesome. It's always a risk, I think, to offer to photograph someone you don't know when you are portfolio building. All kinds of potential issues....but I have been so blessed to meet so many wonderful people. I ran into T & N at BabiesRUS while I was looking for something for Sarah. Dad was pushing around the cart, in a rather 'end of the long day' fashion, and mom was shopping in that 'nesting' kind of way. My first thought - wow - the are absolutely adorable.

It's amazing how you see people differently when you are looking at them from a photographic perspective...

They are the perfect height for one another....they both have beautiful smiles...and they were just both sweet (sorry Dad!) looking.

So... I offered her my card...told her I was portfolio building and would love to photograph her. We set up a time, and they came over last night. I had the most fun. They are both down to earth - and just seem like they will make awesome parents!

Dad loves basketball...so we had some fun with it...





Have you ever seen a cuter couple?

Photobucket

And Mom is so absolutely tiny...there is nothing but baby there...




Sarah wasn't too happy with me when I started picking up her blocks....but they were actually bought for this very purpose....Sarah just gets to play with them in their 'off' time. ...

0 comments:

About This Blog

On my blog, I show off the latest session images, so that for your session, you can get a sneak peek on how your session went. You can also send your friends a quick link to see your wonderful pictures. Comments are ALWAYS appreciated!

From time to time, I also post about upcoming events & specials and photography things that I think are worth sharing with you.

So sit back, grab yourself a cup of coffee, and enjoy!



About Your Photographer

Katy, Texas, United States
Highly trained Starbucks drinker, annoyingly energetic morning person with some other traits that are designed to make you enjoy your time with me. Donna Beard Photography Phone: 281-513-1355

Contact me!

Main Website: Donna Beard Photography
Phone: 281-513-1355
Email Me: contact@dbeardphotography.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP